Foreign Workers/Work Permit Holders

Immigration Firm in Mississauga, ON

Foreign workers are a prescribed class of persons who may obtain temporary resident status and who have been issued work permits or who are authorized by the Regulations to work.
A work permit is a written authorization issued to foreign nationals authorizing them to engage in work in Canada.
Therefore, foreign workers have the same obligations as temporary residents.